Your patient’s recovery is our top priority
Meridian offers a variety of treatment options for your patients. Personalized levels of care are available for both adults and adolescents — including residential, day and outpatient treatment, as well as aftercare and supportive housing.
As a Referring Partner, you and your patients can expect:
- Timely access. We’ll work with our referral sources to admit patients to the most appropriate level of care as quickly as possible. When a spot is unavailable, we’ll identify barriers and offer short-term solutions to keep your patient engaged in the recovery process.
- Coordinated, personalized care. We’ll work with the patient to develop an individualized treatment plan that meets their goals and that of the referral source.
- Integrated treatment. We treat both addiction and mental health issues at the same time in the same treatment setting.
- Professional and qualified staff. We employ a highly qualified, multidisciplinary team of professional counselors, social workers, physicians, nurses and support staff.
- Research-based models. We use a number of proven treatment models including 12-Step Facilitation, Motivational Interviewing and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Meridian uses its own admission criteria as well as ASAM. For more information or to make a referral, contact the Meridian Admissions Center at 1-877-876-9954.
One of the best ways to learn about Meridian is by talking to one of our team members. For more information about a specific program, contact one of the Meridian Representatives listed in our Guide for Referrals.
Customized Referral Agreement
We know that our referring partners have unique concerns. We’ll work with you to develop a customized referral agreement that will clearly identify the referral process and expectations.
Please contact our Development Department for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To request a clinical record, please contact our Health Information Department at 330-270-5330. All client records are held strictly CONFIDENTIAL in accordance with HIPPAA regulations and CFR 42.